Fires at the initial stage of fighting were carried out with the rapid spread of fire, the large number of people, and the complex fire conditions. In the work of organizing and commanding firefighting and self-rescue, we must insist on ensuring the safety of most people. Command must be decisive and action must be rapid. Specifically, we must pay attention to alarm reporting, evacuation and rescue, organization of fire extinguishing, smoke and smoke prevention, attention to explosion protection, on-site rescue, communication links, logistical support, and security alert.
2. When a fire breaks out, how do you call the police?
In the event of a fire, the first thing to do is to pass the fire information to the fire safety management department, the person in charge of the unit, the fire brigade, and the personnel to be evacuated. The volunteer firefighters of all units must actively participate in the initial fire. When the fire spreads and the fire deteriorates, it is necessary to promptly call the â€œ119â€ fire alarm and send special personnel to the junction to welcome the fire engine. Take note of the following points when you call or call:
(1) Make it clear that the detailed location of the fire unit, the specific location of the fire;
(2) The nature of the combustible material in the fire unit, such as oil, electrical appliances or cotton fabrics, and buildings;
(3) The size of the fire;
(4) The name and contact information of the alarm person.
3, fire escape method
(1) Rope self-rescue method: If there is a household rope in the home, one end of the rope can be directly tied to the door, window or heavy object to climb down the other end. During the process, the feet should be twisted to clamp the rope, hands alternately climb down, and try to use gloves and towels to protect the hands.
(2) åŒåŒ advancement method: Since the smoke mostly gathers in the upper space in the event of a fire, the body should be as close to the ground as possible or bent over in the escape process.
(3) towel blowing nose: fire smoke has a high temperature, toxic characteristics, once inhaled can easily cause respiratory system burns or poisoning, so evacuation applications wet towel to cover your nose and mouth, in order to play a cooling and filtering effect.
(4) The quilt body protection method: cover the body with soaked quilts or blankets and cotton coats, determine the escape route, drill through the fire with the fastest speed and rush to the safe area.
(5) Blanket fire isolation method: nails or fabrics such as blankets are clamped on the door and continuously watered and cooled to prevent external flames and smoke from intruding, so as to achieve the purpose of suppressing the spread of fire and increasing the escape time.
(6) Wrap-by-bed method: tear sheets, quilts, curtains, etc. into strips or twists, and crawl down the outer walls in a rope escape way.
(7) Jumping for survival method: Do not jump off the building easily! As a last resort, residents living on low floors can use the method of jumping off to escape. But choose the lower ground as a foothold and put Simmons mattresses, sofa cushions, thick quilts, etc. as cushions.
(8) Pipeline slide-down method: When there are vertical pipes such as downspouts, utility poles, and lightning rod leads on the exterior wall of a building or on the side of a balcony, it can be used to slide down to the ground. At the same time, it should be noted that the number of people should not be excessive when a glide occurs in order to prevent During the escape, people fell due to pipeline damage.
(9) Bamboo raft insertion method: Insert the solid clothes rod obliquely from the balcony or window sill into the outdoor ground or the next layer of platform, and then slide the rod down after fixing the two ends.
(10) Climbing and avoiding fire: Avoid the fire by climbing the balcony, the outer edge of the window, and the scaffolds, canopies and other protrusions around the building.
(11) Stair transfer method: When the fire spreads quickly from bottom to top and the stairs are sealed, residents living on the upper floors can quickly climb to the roof through the dormer windows, skylights, etc., and transfer to the stairs of another or another unit. Evacuation.
(12) Toilet Evacuation Act: When there is no way to escape, you can use the bathroom to take refuge, use a towel to tightly close the door, splash water on the floor to cool, or you can lie in a bathtub filled with water to avoid it. But don't get into the bottom of the bed, attic, large cupboards, etc., because these places are flammable and easy to collect smoke.
(13) Fire-sales help method: In the event of a fire, a loud call, percussion of metal objects, or throwing of soft items can be made outside in a window, balcony or roof. During the day, a bright cloth strip should be sent out to send out a distress signal. In the evening, a flashlight or a white cloth can be waved. Aroused the attention of rescue workers.
(14) Inverse wind evacuation method: The direction of evacuation should be determined according to the direction of the wind at the time of the fire and quickly escape to the windward side of the fire to avoid the flame and smoke.
(15) "Bridge bypass" escape method: In the balcony, window sill, roof platform with wood, bamboo poles and other more solid objects in adjacent buildings, as a transition to a relatively safe area for the springboard.
Water reducing type is characterized by high performance in water reducing , high durability high strength enhancing and self-leveling .This type has good adaptability to various materials for concrete configuration with low admixture.This type can be utilized alone in the winter,while during the sunmmer,it should be utilized together with other types Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer ,such as slump retention type ,to enhance its performance.
This product can dissolve in the water completely,while common powder polycarboxylate superplasticizer cannot totally dissolve in the water. At the same time, the transportation and packing cost of this product is 3 to 4 times lower than the costs of common liguid Water Reducing Agent.
Vinyl Acrylic Acid,Acrylic Acid Resin,Phenyl Acrylic Acid,Polyethylene Acrylic Acid
Shenyang East Chemical Science-Tech Co., Ltd. , https://www.eastchemy.com