First, the printing plant environment
The importance of the factory building is self-evident. Considering from the investment and other comprehensive aspects, that is, using the most economical means to create the best printing iron environment has become the goal pursued by the Indian iron entrepreneurs. So what are the basic conditions for printing ironworks?
(1) It is able to accommodate a number of venues for the Yintie paint production line while leaving a place for the stacking and turnover of tinplate (or aluminum plates). Leave 4 to 6 meters of open space at the head and tail of the printing iron or coating automatic line, which can make the transportation tool run freely when entering or leaving the material. The optimal height of the plant is 6-8 meters. The larger the window size in principle, the better. In general, windows with a height of 1.5 meters or more are required. This natural lighting is good, is conducive to the determination of hue when printing iron. In addition, the use of lighting panels on the roof makes the entire workshop brighter. The roof structure of the Indian iron plant generally has the following four types:
(b) It is not possible to share a factory building with the canning and capping workshops. Because the iron printing machine is a mechanical device with a high degree of precision, the canning and capping workshops have stamping and blanking machines. The severe vibration during operation will cause a total earthquake in the entire plant, thus affecting the foundation fastness of the iron printing machine. As time goes on, the precision and level of the machine will have different degrees of influence.
(3) The iron-plating workshop should be kept at a constant temperature if it has conditions. The constant temperature of the printing iron workshop is conducive to product quality. The temperature is controlled at about 20Â°C, which is most suitable. The more economic approach is to adopt a partially closed thermostat, that is, a local thermostat at the nose, which has been adopted by many manufacturers. Because the ink used in the printing ink, paint and other accessories are subject to change in temperature. In terms of ink, the temperature is high and the ink becomes lean; conversely, when the temperature is low, the ink becomes thick and sticky. At this time, in order to adapt to the operating environment, an appropriate amount of auxiliary materials must be added to the oil volume in order to enable normal production. When thickening, add more thinner (ie, oil varnish), and thicken varnish when thinning. In this way, the texture of the ink becomes lighter and the hue is hard to grasp, which will inevitably bring about a series of negative effects on product quality. The same is true for paints. Another benefit of constant temperature is dust protection.
(d) The printing shop requires dust to be reduced in the air. Imprinted iron products are a type of packaging material, sometimes with a decorative nature. The beautiful appearance and clear pattern are the common requirements of all printed iron products. Therefore, the printing iron workshop must keep the production site clean and clean, and always maintain the cleanliness of the environment inside the factory. Spraying or mopping the floor around the equipment regularly every day can reduce the flying dust in the air. It is more advantageous for a conditional unit to install a fully enclosed air-conditioner.
(5) It is better to use polished cement or painted floor for the floor of the printing plant. The scale of the printed iron plant floor is polished ground. That is, on the basis of the original cement floor, a layer of hard stone material is mixed with cement, and a copper or glass strip is used to form a 1 mÃ—1 m square box. When it is slightly dry, it is ground, usually twice. Required level to prevent local accumulation of water. As the ground surface of polished cement is flat, it is beneficial to the stacking and transportation of tinplate, and it is also conducive to the flushing and cleaning of the ground. The effect of applying a layer of hard paint on concrete floor is similar to that of polished cement, so it is widely used.
(6) Devices with good exhaust fumes and exhaust gas. When designing a plant, the Yintie workshop should consider this factor. The installation of the recirculating air duct and the draft tube of the oven should take into account the proper location and the trend of the pipeline. Above the coating machine should also be equipped with pull air, exhaust pipe and exhaust hood. In addition, the entire workshop should also consider the exhaust and exhaust problems of the entire workshop above the plant. Leave some air holes to facilitate the installation of exhaust fans. This will allow the air in the workshop to be purified.
If the conditions of the ironworks workshop do not meet the requirements, there will be a series of adverse consequences:
1. Operators are depressed, distracted, and have low productivity.
2. Due to the unfavorable environment of the factory buildings, various raw and auxiliary materials are subject to deviations and changes in their intrinsic quality, resulting in fluctuations in quality.
3. Ink and paint Because the temperature fluctuation in the factory building is too large, the normal transmission of the ink is disturbed, causing fluctuations in various indicators of the ink's fluidity and affecting the ink-water balance. Because of the temperature fluctuations, the paint quickly and slowly evaporates, which has an adverse effect on the leveling property.
4. The temperature in the factory area is too high, which is unfavorable to the cooling of the semi-finished products. Imprinted conjunctiva is not firm and adhesion occurs. However, if the temperature in the factory area is too low, the connecting material in the ink will condense into a block and it will be difficult to transmit. Insufficient ink will appear on the plate, causing the print to be unclear.
5. The surface of tinplate (or aluminum plate) is covered with dust, which seriously affects the quality of printed iron products. From the point of view of management and civilized production, the Yintie workshop is not allowed to park vehicles and other means of transport. Before the tinplate enters the factory, it must first remove the outer packaging iron shell, which can reduce the intrusion of dust.
In addition to the requirements for factory buildings, what are the requirements for the printing and producing of iron and steel in the factory and outside the factory? In general, the word â€œcivilized productionâ€ can be used to summarize. Specifically, it is the standardization of the factory layout, the standardization of the operation process, and the formatting of the stacking of goods. This is an orderly basic guarantee of production order:
1. The overall layout of equipment and ancillary facilities in the factory is standardized, giving people clean and orderly comfort.
2. The operator shall strictly follow the standard operating procedures and avoid brutal operation.
3. All kinds of goods stacked in an orderly manner, not arbitrary. Stacking rubber blankets, water rollers, ink rollers, and PS plates are usually easy to do in a fixed position, and commonly used gasoline, potions, rags, tools, etc., are easily thrown away, creating a dirty environment.
4. There should be a beautiful green environment outside the factory area. The operators feel comfortable working in a civilized workshop and are focused on improving the productivity and creating a virtuous circle. For some unsanitary units, the customer shakes his head at the shop, not to mention processing some fine products.
Second, the printing plant district lighting
Printed iron is an industry that has special requirements for lighting and light sources. Poor lighting will cause mistakes in the judgment of color in the printed iron. Therefore, the lighting of the printing plant area can't be ignored. Good daylighting facilities In sunny days, natural light sources are generally used as lighting sources, while artificial light sources, ie power light sources, are used at night. The artificial light source is required to be closer to the natural light source as possible, so that under the condition of the same wavelength light source, the color judgment will not fail. It is extremely unfavorable to use common light sources to determine the color of printed iron production at will. The printing of the printing plant is not the same. Can be divided into key parts of the standard light source lighting and common parts of the general lighting. The key parts include the feed, the transfer site, the host table above the ink fountain, the coating head and the unloading table above. These parts are important positions for proofreading colors. The brightness, color temperature, and wavelength of the lighting should meet the standards of the International Commission on Illumination. Because the standard color light is closer to or reaches the color temperature and illumination of the daylight, the color judgment error can be minimized to a minimum. Especially the mistakes of day and night color judgments. The sufficient brightness of the general part is also preferably based on white light, not with color cast. At present, many domestic manufacturers have manufactured standard light source fluorescent products. The fluorescent tubes are better than the German company JUST. As determined by the National Electric Light Source Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, its color rendering index can reach 97%, which can basically reflect the true color of the object being photographed. General standard light source fluorescent lamp life in 2000 hours, beyond 2000 hours, even if the lamp can still light, its color temperature and color rendering index has been greatly reduced, it must be replaced, can not continue to be a standard light source.